another logo idea

Zera William Holladay zholla1 at uic.edu
Wed Jan 5 07:08:35 PST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:

> I'd like to use this for the DragonFly C Book Project, if you don't
> mind. Could you do it with a dragonfly photo / drawing that isn't
> encumbered by a copyright -- and which font are you using for that? I'd
> like to be able to add text for each of the chapters, but I'm not sure
> I've got the font :).

Will do.  I'll use Times New Roman since I believe that font is close
enough and everyone will have it.  Any objections?

I have a job that I can do anything I want as long as I am typing.  Since
graphics work or drawing does not qualify as typing, I'll do it this
coming weekend or tonight if you need it by tomorrow.

-Zera Holladay