pkg_add -r

Todd Willey xtoddx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:12:29 PST 2005

Correct.  This is the pkg_add from pkgsrc, not from the normal DFly
system.  You can still pkg_add remote packages by specifying the URL
like:

pkg_add http://some.host.tld/path/package.tar.gz

There are no binary pkgsrc packages yet, but they are in the works.
There are some more packages we need to get building first so that
everything that depends on them will work correctly.  Probably in the
next two weeks we will have something up, and possibly update the
goBSD iso.

Thanks for trying it out, and feel free to post on the goBSD.com
forums if you have any more questions or problems.

-todd[1]