another logo idea

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jan 5 13:30:59 PST 2005

:
:>     Also to Justin:  Could you track down and get a copyright release for
:>     our official site logo?  We need to get that one squared away too.
:
:I will try - previous attempts to raise Joe Angerson, the creator, have
:not met with any success.
:
:If he's unreachable, do you have any objections to the procurement of new
:logo candidates?  I'd try to employ a graphic designer for it, or we could
:go whole-hog and have a "contest" like NetBSD did
:(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2004/01/14/0001.html) -
:since it's my idea to do this, I'd handle it.

    No, I like our current logo.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>