/usr/include/ics/eventlib.h ?

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 4 17:58:02 PST 2005

I asked this question several weeks ago and never got a
reply -- so, yes, I *am* nagging, just like my wife ;o)

When compiling the security/libassuan port, (depending
on the gcc version) you may be missing this file:

#if __FreeBSD_version < 503001
#include <isc/eventlib.h>

The file is here:

/usr/src/contrib/bind-9.2.4rc7/lib/bind/include/isc/eventlib.h

but it is never installed because the responsible Makefile
is one of those files which appears in README.DELETED.

So -- I dunno whether DFly needs this header, or if the
assuan port is broken for gcc2 -- it's one or the other.