flashing bios

Raphael Marmier raphael at marmier.net
Sun Jan 16 16:17:44 PST 2005

right,

I would definitely go for a real copy of msdos to run that prog. It is
most certainly totally untested on anything else and if fails in the
middle your mainboard can become fubar. If getting a real msdos boot
disk proves impossible, I would go for a freedos (www.freedos.org) bootdisk.

You don't necessarily need a floppy drive though. As long as you have a
floppy disk image, I think there are ways to mount it, copy the file to
it, and then burn it to a cdrom as a bootdisk image. When it boots you
get an a: drive like it was a real floppy.

Raphael