cluster OS diagram

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Jan 15 15:29:15 PST 2005

:Hey Guys,
:
:A couple of month ago we had a discussion on kernel about clustering
:with DF, lately I thought about it again and because I am playing with
:dia I tried to map it to a diagram, please take a look at:
:http://www.xs4all.nl/~mhellwig/dia/dfcluster.png
:to see if this is reasonable charted and please do correct me where I am
:mistaken.
:
:--
:mph

    Well, I don't think we have really fleshed it out enough to be able to
    say how accurate your representation is, but we have discussed the idea
    of partitioning machine resources into virtual entities and I believe
    that will be a very important piece of the clustering design.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>