Backporting DFly patches to FreeBSD?

Tom Hummel tom at bluespice.org
Sat Feb 26 10:40:20 PST 2005

Could you please phrase your comments in the form of a sentence, so
we can understand what you're attempting to say.
I admit, there's one "be" too much, id didn't notice.
Speak for yourself, maybe there's some creature out there, which understood.
My opinion on this matter is, that nobody needs comments which say:"but
it has a habit of doing so at the expense of things that others would
consider unacceptable.".

a) It would be practical if you'd explain which 'things' you are talking
about and what makes them unacceptable in your opinion. Saying "few
matters aren't good", is not helping anybody to understand your opinion,
neither understand what maybe is wrong there.
It is like saying:"Black is considered unacceptable".
Reader:"What's so unacceptable about black?".

b)If i would be aware of your concerns in detail, there's no need for me
to read your statement. I wouldn't even be able to know if we are
talking about the same thing. So the reader might think:"Yes, black is
making my pets go upside down", while the sender infact means:"black is
taking all the light from my rooms".

. ..tom