cluster OS diagram

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Tue Feb 15 01:39:49 PST 2005

Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
Hey Guys,

A couple of month ago we had a discussion on kernel about clustering
with DF, lately I thought about it again and because I am playing with
dia I tried to map it to a diagram, please take a look at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mhellwig/dia/dfcluster.png
to see if this is reasonable charted and please do correct me where I am
mistaken.

In the interest of accuracy, may I suggest changing the outline of the
Windows 2000 and Windows XP elipsoids to
broken lines instead of solid to reflect the principal difference
between Win-N(o)T and operating systems?

I doubt any explanation will be needed.

Bill Hacker