Yet another PHP issue...

Joerg Anslik joerg at anslik.de
Tue Feb 8 10:31:30 PST 2005

Hi,

>ini_set('session.save_handler','files');
>session_start();

I already tried this, but it doesn't do the trick...as soon as
"session_start()" gets called, php dies with a bus error and dumps
core. (buildworld/kernel 15 mins ago with a fresh cvsup.)

I don't believe this is a PHP specific problem, since everything
worked fine for months until yesterday. I'll take a look at the
corresponding code to figure out what might have changed in the system
that's causing the trouble here.

Tnx anyway!

--j

who | grep -i blonde | talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch;
unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; gasp; mount;
fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep