Dragonfly and Hyperthreading....

EM1897 at aol.com EM1897 at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 11:27:56 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/22/05 2:10:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, drosih at xxxxxxx
writes:
>And while AMD is getting all the press on the Opteron,
>Intel is beating their brains out in the flash memory
>market, they've completely taken over the notebook
>market with the P-M, and AMD posted a loss last quarter.
>They know what they're doing. Its not all about who
>has the fastest processor.

:I've bought three Intel-based machines, and two AMD-based
:machines.  And for my next machine, I'll buy whatever is
:the best deal at the time.

You academics! So full of life :)

I was merely pointing out that they have driven the market
and have a pretty good little company. And they don't
necessarily care what the geeks of the world think.
Business is about making money.

No need to take me so literally.