DP performance

Raphael Marmier raphael at marmier.net
Mon Dec 12 02:07:08 PST 2005

Danial Thom wrote:
What do you think "my word" is? My only point was
that I use the usage level at which a machine
starts dropping packets to determine its point of
capacity. I don't see how I can be wrong about
anything, since its hard to argue against that
point. And what do you think Matt's point was? I
don't even think its relevant.
. ..

Whoever you are, you are maybe knowledgeable. I am personaly not able to
judge. But your problem is psychological, not technical. I don't know
what you are looking for by harrassing people on technical forums such
as this one. But whatever you are looking, nobody can ever give it to you.

At this point, there is enough element here and then for you to realise
the problem lies within you. Get the appropriate help (maybe even a
psychatrist for a starter, tough to find a good one though).

best of luck

Raphaël