1.4.0_RC1 and pkgsrc

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Dec 28 03:55:11 PST 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 01:18:34AM +0100, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
: On 28.12.2005, at 00:31, Bryan Berch wrote:
: >How do I get pkgsrc working?  Do I get it from NetBSD site and follow
: >the directions in the dfly wiki, somewhere else or is there another way
: >since I thought it was included in 1.4.0_RC1?
:
: what do you mean with "working"?  pkg_add should work.  If you want to
: install from source you'll have to anoncvs the pkgsrc tree.

I found that I had to manually add the pkgsrc paths in .cshrc.  IIRC, I had to
do the same for the xorg binaries.

Is this a new policy?

jm
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"
- Tighe_L on /.