recommend kvm switch

Joseph Garcia bsd_usr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 14:58:30 PST 2005

I have used the following switch with both DragonFlyBSD, FreeBSD, and
WindowsXP (on the same switch) at work without any problems.

http://www.iogear.com/main.php?loc=product&Item=GCS84B

I have an older IOGear KVM switch at home that I have used with FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, and WindowsXP (on the same switch) also without any problems.

The nice thing about IOGear KVM's is that they come with cables and are at
a decent price. The one I have at home cost me about 150 bucks but that
was about 2-3 years ago. They cost much less these days, though.

Seems like alot of people here have had good luck with Belkin. Personally,
I will never buy a belkin product again. I have had an 8 port KVM and a 4
port KVM crap out on me. I've had problems with other Belkin products as
well.

Joey

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:14:41 -0800, Bob Bagwill <bob at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>