why do you use DragonFly? (writing an article)

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 2 05:25:41 PST 2005

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
I am working on an article about DragonFly. If you'd like to help by
providing a quote or more, please let me know off-list.

Why do you use DragonFly?

I believe that the design philosophy for this OS represent are more
realistic and cleaner solution to todays problems.
Although they aren't there yet, it is something I follow closely to
prevent that I'm suddenly confronted with a technology gap.

What did you use before DragonFly?
I do not use DF solely, other OS's are Net/Free/Open-BSD, Solaris,
MacOSX, XP & Server 2003.

What primary software do you use on DragonFly?

Apache ,Python, PostgreSQL, Sendmail

What features or support are you looking forward to?
Clustering, Distribution & Virtualization of Processing power ,Bandwidth
& Disk storage

Thanks,
Thank you! :-)
 Jeremy C. Reed