recommend kvm switch

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Thu Dec 1 09:03:15 PST 2005

> Keep in mind that some computers/OSs freak out when PS2 ports go away
> and come back.  I'd recommend getting usb keyboards and mice, or
> ps2->usb adapters.  Your computer will see them as usb devices, and those
> are designed to go away and come back.

Alternatively get a "digital" kvm switch that will actively emulate a
keyboard being connected regardless of which console is currently
being accessed.

(Downside: Expensive.)

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at xxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: peter.schuller at xxxxxxxxxxxx Web: http://www.scode.org