user/group admin tools

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Aug 29 15:54:18 PDT 2005

:...
:
:http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?useradd++NetBSD-current
:
:Also check userdel, usermod, groupadd and groupdel etc etc.
:Remember they also contain two other options which I wrote for
:NetBSD to temporary lock users and to force a new password to be
:given at next login(usermod, useradd).
:
:Cheers
:--
:		- Liam J. Foy

    What, no 'interactive' option so a tired sysad can be hand-held
    through?

    Just kidding.  The utilities look fine.  I particularly like the
    idea of the -D option, which is to have the program adjust the
    defaults via the config file based on supplied options rather then
    making the admin edit the config file.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>