pkgsrc bulk build results

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Aug 31 11:39:58 PDT 2005

:
:On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
:
:>> I completed two pkgsrc bulk builds. The following is from the report it
:>> generated. (The first bulk build reporting didn't work.)
:>
:> hey this looks really great!
:>
:> is this the standard output of a pkgsrc bulk run?  Or did you do some serious
:> scripting yourself?
:
:Have a look at http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/ to see real
:examples of the reports.
:
:I didn't link to my report for a few reasons: it was not archived yet,
:didn't want people to assume they shoujld use my /home/reed-hardcoded
:packages, and I didn't want people to needlessly suck up bandwidth from
:leaf as I read it has "limited bandwidth".
:
:  Jeremy C. Reed
:
:  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
: 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/

    The report shouldn't eat up all that much bandwidth (at least not compared
    to e.g. downloading the package sources), so I wouldn't worry about it.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>