pkgsrc bulk build results

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Aug 31 09:48:42 PDT 2005

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:

I completed two pkgsrc bulk builds. The following is from the report it
generated. (The first bulk build reporting didn't work.)
hey this looks really great!

is this the standard output of a pkgsrc bulk run?  Or did you do some serious
scripting yourself?
Have a look at http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/ to see real
examples of the reports.

I didn't link to my report for a few reasons: it was not archived yet,
didn't want people to assume they shoujld use my /home/reed-hardcoded
packages, and I didn't want people to needlessly suck up bandwidth from
leaf as I read it has "limited bandwidth".

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/