postgresql80 (was: Re: best autoconf for DragonFly?)

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Aug 23 20:27:31 PDT 2005

Replying to two emails below ...

Tomaz Borstnar wrote:

checking which template to use... configure: error: 'dragonfly' is not a
valid template name. Use 'list' for a list.
How did you apply my patch?

This is different, because you should see lines like:

/bin/cp
/home/reed/pkgsrc/databases/postgresql80-client/work/postgresql-8.0.3/src/makefiles/Makefile.freebsd
/home/reed/pkgsrc/databases/postgresql80-client/work/postgresql-8.0.3/src/makefiles/Makefile.dragonfly

and

checking which template to use... dragonfly