Compatability with FreeBSD Ports

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Aug 18 22:28:55 PDT 2005

I am replying to three emails here. Please carbon-copy on replies.

On 14 Aug 2005, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

I think Joerg's waiting on getting commit access to pkgsrc, which will
help a great deal.
I have commit access to pkgsrc. I actively use pkgsrc on non-NetBSD. I use
it on Mac OS X, Solaris, a ton with Linux, and used to use it with BSD/OS.

If I have access to a fast build machine (hint, hint) with DragonFly, I
will do work on it in my spare time. (Or if I am paid, I will do more [1]
:)