IBM Netfinity 3000 & LiveCD problems

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Thu Apr 21 08:11:38 PDT 2005

David Solanes wrote:
oh.. i'm so sorry , what do you mean with  -> snapshot of HEAD ?
Get a fresh build of PREVIEW or DEVELOPMENT.

ok I will download it and I'll try with it  :)

You have to get both. dfports are "fixes" for ports to get them
compile on DragonFly.
well and what it could be the cvsp servers to put to make:

# cvsup -g -L 2 /usr/share/examples/cvsup/DragonFly-dfports-supfile

or it has the server in ( previously edited i mean)?
+ the FreeBSD-ports supfile

you mean that I have to have installed both, but the cvsup server for
de dfports is the same ??
Thanks for all.
Ports you can cvsup from some of those:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html#CVSUP-MIRRORS
dfports you can get from the list near the bottom of this page:
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi
--
Erik Wikström