Bridging Broken in 1.2?

Danial Thom danial_thom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:49:58 PDT 2005

--- Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

:http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/submit/2005-03/msg00128.html
> :
> :The solution is to build a custom kernel with
> "options BRIDGE" defined.
> :
> :Joerg in his follow up said he doesn't want to
> support bridging as a
> :module just yet.
> :
> :Regards
> :
> :Gary
>
>     It sounds like it 'almost' works, though.
> I will spend some time
>     today to see if it can be easily made to
> work as a loadable module.
>
>     In the mean time.  Danial... if you are
> using the loadable module
>     method could you try building it into the
> kernel and tell us if
>     that fixes your problem?

I am NOT using a loadable module.

Note I've tried with both fxp and em devices with
the same results. I can't pass any data. I turned
on debugging in bridge.c and it seems to think
the addresses are all zeros.

Danial