pseudo-i18n

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Thu Apr 14 15:23:40 PDT 2005

Eduardo Tongson wrote:

Hey Bill!> >         Spare us non-americans who dont understand your codes :) Although my> country is  part of  NATO and some of us try to have wider understanding> of things, yet things are not always easy to understand when you are> using so many codes :))))> > > Toma¾> > p.s.> Not saying that you should stop this. Just provide more explanation with> them so we can learn something new :)

HahaNot to mention google ads for gmail users go crazy when bill postshis ever pseudo-non-geek talk ack! whatever that means.

--                                                     Eduardo Tongson                                                         <pornadmin.net/~tongson>
LOL!    Hadn't thought of that... must call up the USAF Technology
museum at Wright-Patterson  AFB ;-)

Bill