need reviewers for my "What is BSD?" presentation

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Apr 28 13:30:16 PDT 2005

I am redoing one of my older BSD presentations using LyX and latex-beamer.

If you can spend a few minutes looking at a rough draft of the PDF and
share some comments and advice, please let me know (and I'll email a URL
to you).

In particular, I'd like a few suggestions to add to my DragonFly BSD
slide. (or if I get enough suggestions, I can add a couple slides about
DragonFly BSD).

The presentation is approximately one hour (but you can scan through the
many slides in a few minutes) and introduces BSD history, BSD licensing,
the BSD family and various examples.

I will be giving the presentation on Saturday in Bellingham, Washington,
USA.

Thanks,

 Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I will also be presenting for one hour about Pkgsrc. By the way, I
have not heard back on the status of the Pkgsrc build boxes -- I want to
help with improving Pkgsrc for DragonFly.