wine port problem (File to patch:)

Johannes Hofmann Johannes.Hofmann at gmx.de
Thu Apr 7 12:12:33 PDT 2005

When I try to compile wine or qemu from the ports I get

root at blob:/usr/ports/emulators/wine >make
===>  Extracting for wine-20050310
=> Checksum OK for Wine-20050310.tar.gz.
DEBUG has not been set, building without debug info.
This makes the disk footprint and packages much smaller,
but debugging harder. If Wine crashes and you need to
generate a backtrace, please rebuild with DEBUG defined.
===>  Patching for wine-20050310
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for wine-20050310
File to patch:

The same happens with qemu, but other ports like e.g. perl5 work ok.
Any ideas?

  Johannes