Dutch LinuxWorld

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 27 21:07:02 PDT 2004

Douwe Kiela wrote:
"Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig at xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Douwe Kiela wrote:

"Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I'm not Dutch, but I live in Holland. If we were to have a stand
there, I'd certainly go. I've got the tools to make artwork / flyers and
such. Any advocacy is good advocacy IMO :).
Hey, cool.. But like Martin already said.. it's a bit of a short notice.
Will you be able to do all that stuff before the event starts? How about
transport and such? I can go by train but if I have to take a PC with me
that isn't a good idea. The next event that I know of that we could go

in Europe is EuroBSDCon in Karlruhe, Germany. 29 till 31 october. But
that's so far away :-)
We could also get someone to do a talk.. (not me, lol) about
DragonFlyBSD

there..
Well, me unfortunally don't have that amount and time to spear to go to
Karlsruhe, besides being totally unqualified to do anything official for
DF.
Ok, but do we have a go or not? I could e-mail the organisation about stands
and stuff if we'd be doing this.
As I mentioned in the previoused posts I will go on Thursday to
LinuxWorld one way or the other, after asking my boss(es) Wednesday is
off for me.

--
mph