build of gnome2/libgtop2 fails

Benedikt Müller mad_mueller at web.de
Sun Sep 26 11:08:45 PDT 2004

Hehe, I had a previous install of DFBSD with packages from gobsd.com.
In the previous install gnome2.6 worked (with XFreee) with the system
monitor, but I couldn't get the nv-driver working and there were other
problems.

I'll check which programms depend on libgtop2 and editing a little bit
the makefiles. :)
Thanks for the hint.

Regards,
Ben