RE

EDWARD JONES edwardjj at jumpy.it
Sat Sep 18 02:29:21 PDT 2004

BARRISTER EDWARD JONES
Equity Chambers
Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention: Ivar Panazzolo Jr.

Greetings to you.

I am Barrister Edward Jones, Principal Partner Nelson & Associates (EQUITY
CHAMBERS). I need your
urgent and very confidential approach to this proposition.

On January 6,1998, my client a Foreign Oil Consultant/Contractor with the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mr. James Panazzolo  made
a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,000,000.00
(Twelve
Million United States Dollars).

Upon maturity of his deposit, the chambers got a routine notification from
the Finance House which was sent to his forwarding address. After a month,
we got a reminder from the Finance House and I had to verify his whereabout
from his contract employers, the NNPC.

Unfortunately, I was informed by the NNPC that my client died from an automobile
accident about a month to the first letter from the Finance House. As his
legal representative, I know that my client died without making a WILL,
and all my attempts to
trace his next of kin has been fruitless.

Furthermore, as his attorney, I am aware that he did not declare any next
of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Depository
Form with the Finance House. According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration
of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives, I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of my late client so that the
proceeds of this account valued at 12 million dollars (minus incurred interest)can
be paid to you.

I will expect you to use your human discretion in sharing the funds when
it's been transferred into your custody. I will put together all necessary
legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through particularly
your words of honor not to sit on the funds when it's in your
control. Please!

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me
by my new {edwardjj at xxxxxxxxxxxxx} email and send to me your telephone and
fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

I wait to hear from you soon. Have a nice day. Thank you.

Barrister Edward Jones.

Crea la tshirt con il tuo nick! http://www.mediasetshop.it/JumpyChat/