Looking at giving DF a go... advice?

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Mon Oct 11 04:47:03 PDT 2004

On 11.10.2004, at 03:41, justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
smbfs seems to be
broken too, not sure if anyone knows about that? Just comes up with
'exec
format error' or something along those lines.
I've seen this too, trying to connect to a local samba 2 machine.  I
haven't had a chance to experiment with it to see if it's my own
settings
or something else.
you might have to kldload iconv, seems there is a missing dependency in
the module. just look at dmesg and check what symbol is missing.

cheers
  simon
--
/"\