Installing X.org

F.Julien stop-spam at spam.net
Sat Oct 23 09:42:19 PDT 2004

Bartek Stalewski wrote:
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:15:18 +0200 F.Julien wrote:

After 12 hours, I see the same configure script running (in loop ?). I run Dfly
 under vmware 4.5.2 and my machine is P4C 3Ghz with 1Go of RAM. Anyway, I can
compile X.org in a reasonable time even with a debug kernel :)
Try 'hard' install from dfports. I mean not cd /usr/ports/x11/xorg-libraries, and wait
for override, but simpy go to /usr/dfports/x11/xorg-libraries. It could help, I had
the same situation with some ports (ie. svgalib).
It works ! Thank you !

F.Julien