Looking at giving DF a go... advice?

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Mon Oct 11 05:07:01 PDT 2004

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
On 11.10.2004, at 03:41, justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

smbfs seems to be
broken too, not sure if anyone knows about that? Just comes up with
'exec
format error' or something along those lines.
I've seen this too, trying to connect to a local samba 2 machine.  I
haven't had a chance to experiment with it to see if it's my own settings
or something else.

you might have to kldload iconv, seems there is a missing dependency in
the module. just look at dmesg and check what symbol is missing.

cheers
  simon
Samba requires libiconv and libmchain kernel modules to load smbfs.ko.

--Devon