Logitech USB Keyboard/Mouse problems and fix

Tomaž Borštnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Sun Oct 10 08:03:57 PDT 2004

Roland Hammerle wrote:
Matt, I downloaded a FreeBSD live CD from February this year. I think it is
version 5.2. They say they will have 5.3 soon. It has the same stuttering
issue. When I type "du" and a quick space then I get "du u". I could repeat
it consistently on FreeBSD and on DragonFly. I will try to find other PRs
Yes, i get those too! I use USB-to-PS2 converter in order to type with
my PS2 keyboard.

Sometimes it goes forever and then I have to unplug it from usb and
reconnect it back to work again.

Tomaž