Is there a way to install DragonFly via network (w/o CD) ?

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Fri Oct 15 02:56:13 PDT 2004

On 15.10.2004, at 04:58, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    And I would like to congratulate the installer team yet again!  I
thought
    I was going to have to suggest that we make the installer work
from a
    pxebooted client as a warm-up to the new options.  But, well,
actually
    it seems it already *DOES* work from a pxebooted client :-).  I
didn't
    have to touch a thing.  I just logged in as 'installer' and it
worked!
    Wow!
yea, that rocks. Now the installer team could set the last polish by
adding a way to do a remote install from the nfs server (or else) as
controlling terminal :) Then you don't even need a head to install a
box, interactively.

cheers
  simon
--