emulators/vmware-guestd4 broken

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Oct 1 15:56:24 PDT 2004

:Hi,
:
:this port fails because it cant find va_start etc. I fixed this by
:including stdarg.h. The next thing it fails on is the timeout /
:untimeout / callout_handle_init functions that have been removed
:recently. I have know idea on how to fix this.
:
:regards,
:Bernhard

    The old timeout/untimeout API no longer exists.  The newer
    callout_init()/callout_reset()/callout_stop() API should be used
    instead.

    Basically the old timeout() API allocated a callout structure.  The
    new one requires the client to provide a callout structure instead.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>