XFree86 port broken?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon Nov 29 12:17:24 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 08:08:44PM +0000, Stu wrote:
: nah the error I was getting was libXft relied on
: the XFree86-libraries. but you cant install that
: because the XOrg version is installed... and you go round
: and round and round :)

I saw the same thing.  I gave up and stuck with XFree86 for now.

Although, it seems to me when I was trying different things with it, I just
let the xorg install run, even though it complained.  In the end, it DID
work, but I went back to XFree86 for some other reason I forget now.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.