ACPI hangs shortly after boot

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Nov 22 20:18:45 PST 2004

:hm... okay, otherwise acpi does not seem to be loaded.
:maybe I've found the bug...
:
:dmesg gives:
:
:   Preloaded elf module "/modules/acpi.ko" at 0xc05d5408
:   link_elf: symbol lwkt_runnable undefined
:
:or if I try to "kldload acpi", this shows:
:
:   link_elf: symbol lwkt_runnable undefined
:   kldload: can't load acpi: Exec format error
:
:Regards,
:
:   Michael

    Urk.  This is my problem  lwkt_runnable() is an inline function
    which the ACPICA5 code is obviously not getting.  It should not
    have worked built-in, either, though.

    I will fix it right now.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>