DragonFly logo in high resolution?

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Fri Nov 19 11:18:31 PST 2004

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Oliver Fromme wrote:

Is the DragonFly logo available in higher resolution
anywhere?  I can only find the 134 x 82 pixels one
on the web site.

Devon O'Dell has done a number of logos which are available at
http://www.sitetronics.com/fred. This is not the logo from the main site
which was done by Joe Angerson.

Oh, and another question:  Who owns the copyright on
that logo?  I mean, whom do I have to ask for per-
mission if I wanted to reproduce the logo somewhere
(on a web site, DVD cover or whatever)?

Devon should best answer this himself. I think the one from the site is
BSD copyrighted.

Regards,
Sascha
My versions of the logo can be used for any purpose as long as I am
credited. Since my versions are pretty much a trace of Joe's, I think
it's also logical that Joe should be credited for his work.
Additionally, I'm not sure (nobody is in fact) what intentions Joe had
with licensing his logo, since he officially owns the copyright.

http://www.the-bofh.org/projects/fred/ is a more comprehensive page
about the work I did with the logo. I'm busy retracing the logo for a
t-shirt, and I'll be updating the AI and EPS formats soon.

Let me know if you have any other needs or special modifications and
I'll try to get them done for you.

Have fun with the art!

--Devon