/usr/src/games

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Nov 3 09:16:21 PST 2004

:"Matthew Dillon" <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef:
:>     We aren't going to start ripping out games until we have a proper
:>     ports/packaging system to put them into.
:Yes, speaking of which... when are we going to start the development on
:that?
:

    What you mean 'we' Kimosabe?  :-)  I'm working on VFS and journaling
    right now.  Some good packaging/ports ideas have been thrown around
    and I also have a few ideas I should throw onto the lists, but at least
    in regards to my own time I wouldn't be able to start anything
    significant until the Journaling is done.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>