Supported hardware list

Stu ceaser at rome.net
Tue Nov 30 10:29:32 PST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:02:28 +0100, Jasse Jansson <jasse at xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I'm now starting to make a supported hardware list for DFly.
>
>I want you people to supply me with the info of your working
>devices, and of course non working devices too.
>
>Use 'pciconf -lv' and 'dmesg' to gather the info, and please
>include the vendor name and device name that is printed
>on the box when you bought it.

i couldnt get the pciutils installed (sysctl error freebsd thing
or something)..

and pkg_add gives me an ok install but running the stuff just
borks...

or I would give you the info :P

-- stu  --
[FAQ] Write Your Own Operating System