XFree86 port broken?

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Mon Nov 29 15:35:29 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 11:20:22PM +0000, =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Rapha=EBl=20Marmier=20 wrote:
> thus, it is not just a matter of tweeking make_index, we must have the
> dfports be scanned and indexed as well.

I don't want to support "new" override ports, e.g. ports in /usr/dfports
without backing in /usr/ports for the time being, since they add some
problems we cannot handle easily. Otherwise the scanning works just fine,
with the exception that the locations returned for an override port
point outside the canonical location, which results in make_index ignoring
them.

Joerg