/usr/src/games

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Nov 3 06:17:36 PST 2004

On 03.11.2004, at 14:54, Jonas Sundström wrote:
Apart from that, I don't think there is a good reason why
it should be removed.  Space considerations don't seem to
be a good reason, as the whole /usr/games directory is only
200 Kbytes, which is smaller than /bin/ls (on my FreeBSD 4
machine here anyway).
Clutter. It's a major issue on any Unix-like system,
but Unix people in general seem to be immune to it.
echo "NOGAMES=never, ever" >> /etc/make.conf && cd /usr/src && make
world

--
/"\
\ /