Vote for Matt!

Weapon of Mass Deduction blacklist at internl.net
Fri Dec 17 13:20:51 PST 2004

Michael Neumann wrote:
Weapon of Mass Deduction wrote:

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:40:26 +0100
Weapon of Mass Deduction <blacklist at xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They write they suspect cheating. Then one concludes to not
count the votes for Matt...

    Oh that's what gecheat means - (my Dutch is patchy).

"Cheat" is a loan-word of course, "gecheat" is a conjugation
of the verb "(to) cheat".

Hehe, that's like "gecheatet" in German. Bbut I'm not sure I've written
it correctly, as it's in reallity "Denglish".

Michael
German is superior to Dutch, really. For many reasons. Though Dutch is
phonetically somewhat 'better'. At least we can speak (in theory ;))
almost every language without vocal accent. Yes, I wrote *in theory*. :D

You call it 'Denglish', we call it a loan-word. You know how we ought to
spell the 'Partizip II' of '(to) update'? 'Geüpdatet'! :D
I would call it 'Uglish' instead of 'Denglish' (Dutch English :D)...
But I'm going totally off-topic now. :D

On-topic:
I managed to get Matt requalified. Don't ask me how, I see it as a bad
excercise for an 'advocacy-trainee'. :)

--
Greetings,
WMD (tfa . x @ inter . nl . net)