Q on building in src/nrelease

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Dec 7 18:19:41 PST 2004

:..
:remove /home/ctuffli/dfly-cvs/release/root/boot/boot (Yes/No) [No]?
:remove /home/ctuffli/dfly-cvs/release/root/boot/boot1 (Yes/No) [No]?
:...
:
:Is this supposed to happen? The build command is run as root on a
:FreeBSD 4.9 machine using the DragonFly_Stable tag as of today.
:
:--
:Chuck Tuffli
:Agilent Technologies

    I will do a nrelease build but I'm pretty sure things are working ok.
    Generally speaking the only thing that you can build on a 4.x machine
    are the world and kernel builds.  nrelease assumes you are running on
    a DragonFly box.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>