test layout change

Patrick Diddens patrick at diddens.de
Sun Sep 5 08:52:00 PDT 2004

On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:56:00 -0400
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, it's another test.
>
> NOTE:
>
> The line breaks above are used to show the sequence order of the resources
> and do not indicate any actual line breaks in the final markup generated.
>
> NOTE:

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
Will sylpheed-claws handle it correct and break the lines at 72 chars?
--
Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix.
I don t think that this is a coincidence.