[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3118] (Closed) Makefile.usr : change the variable defining the git urls

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Mar 27 21:55:37 PDT 2018

Issue #3118 has been updated by liweitianux.

Status changed from New to Closed
Assignee set to liweitianux

Hi daftaupe,

I've integrated your patch and committed in ad8b70e08d7600e3f4eb3b36556d4540b1a9c119 .

Thanks, and regards,
Aaron

Submit #3118: Makefile.usr : change the variable defining the git urls
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3118#change-13394