[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2885] (New) Add support for 'x' flag to fopen() and friends (C11)

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Mon Jan 25 11:56:09 PST 2016

Issue #2885 has been reported by xenu.

Submit #2885: Add support for 'x' flag to fopen() and friends (C11)
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2885

* Author: xenu
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
C11 defines new modifier for fopen(), 'x', this patch implements it.

Note that I've changed fopen() behavior a little, it is more strict and fails if it finds flag that it doesn't understand. If that's not OK, just remove part that is returning in second switch(). I personally think it's better to fail than pretend we support something.

Any comments are welcome.

fopen-c11.patch (2.02 KB)

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account