[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2854] Support for place independent executables

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sat Dec 5 16:25:52 PST 2015

Issue #2854 has been updated by marino.

okay, i didn't see the last hunk before.  I couldn't figure out what was special about the value of "1".

The comments are going way past 80 columns though, so they need to be wrapped earlier.

I'll ask dillon if the last hunk is good.  The rest of the patch looks okay to me.

Submit #2854: Support for place independent executables
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2854#change-12758