[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2725] urndis & huawei usb modems probe

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Sep 30 00:00:26 PDT 2014

Issue #2725 has been updated by rolinh.

Hi YRabbit,

Thanks for the patch. I tested your it just now and, unfortunately, it does not work. I can do some tests and try to figure out a way to fix it.
Personally, I would add a comment in the source to explain that there is a conflict and that's the reason why there is this specific Huawei device detection code snippet.

Submit #2725: urndis & huawei usb modems probe
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2725#change-12227