[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2689] (Closed) posix semaphore test suite and fixes

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Jul 16 08:46:48 PDT 2014

Issue #2689 has been updated by jorisgio.

Status changed from New to Closed

Submit #2689: posix semaphore test suite and fixes
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2689#change-12141

* Author: nthery
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
Hello,

Nice job Joris.  I ran the tests I ported from freebsd and just have a
couple of minor fixes to propose.

The proposed changes are here.  They still need some style cleanup:

https://github.com/nthery/DragonFlyBSD/tree/sem_test_and_fixes

If there are no objections, I'll commit them on Thursday 3 July.

Cheers
Nicolas

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account