[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2744] (New) Re: IPFW2 status update

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sun Dec 7 19:55:12 PST 2014

Issue #2744 has been reported by bycn82.

Submit #2744: Re: IPFW2 status update
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2744

* Author: bycn82
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
*Hi,action opcodes 'tag' and 'untag', filter opcode 'tagged' ported from
FreeBSD. *

*in FreeBSD:*

*ipfw add count tag 1 icmp from any to any*

*here will be.*

*ipfw add tag 1 icmpsource can be found
via:https://github.com/bycn82/dfly/commits/master
<https://github.com/bycn82/dfly/commits/master>*

* (it can be easily changed if the FreeBSD way is better)*

*Regards,bycn82*

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account